DesktopMirror for Palm Desktop and Google lets you synchronize Contacts and Calendar information between Palm Desktop and Google.
You may synchronize all the Contact and Calendar information with just one click. And you may also select and transfer specific Contact or Calendar information during the synchronization.
By synchronizing Palm Desktop data to Google account, you may migrate your Palm or Treo information to new mobile phones or tablets, for example, Android phones or tablets, iPhone or iPad, etc.
Why should you choose DesktopMirror?
- It is a simple and straight solution to sync Google and Palm Desktop.
- You may sync data either in one-way or two-way.
- DesktopMirror won't delete information during the synchronization. Your data is safe.
- DesktopMirror has smart duplicate checking mechanism that avoid generating duplicate records.
- DesktopMirror supports many advanced features, such as multiple Google Calendar synchronization, recurred events synchronization, etc.
- DesktopMirror supports Custom Fields Mapping in the Contacts field mapping.
- DesktopMirror may synchronize the most complete fields between Palm Desktop and Google. See Synchronized Fields.
- And much more...
DesktopMirror for Google Palm Desktop is a free trial software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-02-17. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer.
DesktopMirror for Google Palm Desktop (version 220.127.116.110) has a file size of 1.49 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 161 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.